A COMEBACK! hopefully~


First and foremost,
Welcome back, Aainaa Sofea. 

It's 2020! Oh God, time sure flies!

Yes, I am so tired of the downtime of my life and I'm old now.


However, since it's a comeback and I've wrote too much of my struggling for this so called 'adulthood', I'm not gonna talk about that here!

Well, 2020 have been a tragic to the world, as a lots of things happening and keep making havoc of everyone life. As for me, yes those things give impact on me but since it's my 4th year of struggling with my own little small life, I think 2020 is still bearable. 


I need to be grateful and thankful, yes that's for sure. It leads to a happy me.

My mom once said, never satisfy easily with life. That's when you stop trying and fighting for a better life.

That is how used to live.

And recently she said, "Don't forget what I said once but also remember to be thankful for all those small things."

And that's how I learn to live my life now.



OK! Till then,
  
I have so much planning to dust free this blog since I have so much free time during this MCO! 

Comments