It's a wake up call, yet you need to stay asleep!

Urgh, what a new boring day~ ~ ~

I am currently undergoing my internship and it's so boring yet stressful!

How can thing be so boring yet gives me pressure which by hook or by crook I need to endure it?!

What a silly life I am living in rite now...

I read an article in CLEO Magazine recently and it says that "if you feel like you are not in control of yourself and waking up every morning feeling ungrateful, it is a WAKE UP CALL for  you!"

in which, probably, you need to change your life. Well, I guess I am already getting the wake up calls!

But still, the best part of the story is, even I know it's a wake up call aka time to change my life, I seem to have to stay here, endure every day for the next few months, because I need to finished up this internship! because I need to graduate!

Urgh.

what a so uninteresting Wednesday.

Comments