April is definitely not a month for me!
Dari mula lagi dah ujian datang. 8th
April, 10.00 p.m my sony xperia J broke, leaving me speechless yang teramat
sangat. Tapi taknak pikir apa2 lagi kononnya esok lusa sure okay phone tu.
Hurm. Esoknya pulak mid term test untuk Strategic Management yang sangat lah
memeningkan so tak sempat nak pikir pasal phone lagi.
Rupanya sampai harini, 22nd April, almost
three weeks still the phone is unfunction. I tried to calm myself by telling
myself, ‘tak apa lah,nasib baik tak boleh pakai phone tu bukannya sebab kena curi ke apa. So tak ada lah
terkilan sangat.’
Okay, myself accept that thought.
Dah tu things keep on went upside down. Terlepas class sebab tak terbangun pagi.yelah,
my phone is my alarm clock kan?! Argh stress!
Lepas tu tengah kelam kabut nak gi
exam pagi Isnin haritu terjatuh pulak. :( Dah lah serabut otak nak exam, boleh
pulak ter-slide down sebab lantai licin. Argh! Petanda apa ni?
Okay, sekarang kan tengah giat JK kat USM ni buat aktiviti tak masuk akal diorang tu kan.
Kononnya jaga keselamatan tapi diorang tu macam hantu sampai students semua
asyik aware dengan diorang takut kenderaan kena clamp & kena saman.
So what’s all this relates to me? I
was riding my motorcycle with my friend balik dari class, lalu wrong way dan tetiba ada JK kat belakang. I wasn’t
know that it’s him and he suddenly pit pit us and take away our matric cards.
Kononnya kami ni langgar peraturan lah lalu wrong way. Come on lah! If you are
RST students & ride a motorcycle than only you know what did he mean by
wrong way!
Okay tak apalah dah kena saman nak
buat macam mana kan? So kami pergi nak collect our matric cards back and
begging for discount. I don’t have RM50 to just give to you, USM! My education
fees here are already fucking expensive and I’m not willing to pay more.
*sigh See? Bagai jatuh ditimpa
tangga. Ujian berikut-ikut this month. Last night I can’t fall in sleep
eventhough I was so sleepy and tired. I was having mental breakdown I think. It
is really torturing when I can’t control my life and when everything bad happen
so suddenly without any warning.
I really hope this April pass
quickly so that I can get my life back. Actually, I really hope starting today, 22nd
of April, I get my control back on my life. I really hope from today onwards
everything will be fine again.
Well, as for now I’m waiting for
the reasons because everything happened for a reason right? There are still a
lots of good things remain in my life and I should be grateful for that. yeah, I
know that.
I hope May will welcome me with so
much pleasant days. Then June will be full of blessing as we will start having our fasting month and final
exam weeks and then holidays!
InsyaAllah kalau panjang umur, sihat tubuh badan.
me,
Aainaa Sofea.
Aainaa Sofea.

Comments
Post a Comment