now i know~~~
I never thought that my new life will be here.
Its never cross my mind that Penang Bridge will be the food to my eyes everyday, everytime I want to look at it.
When I was in the early stage of youngster, I was once dreams that one day, I want to be in the place that I can look at the gorgeous sea, smell the air from the stunning beach, hear the sexy sound of the waves everyday! everytime I wish to.
And, surprisely,
Allah answer to my silly dream! It is really a wish come true! :')
I know I have to make full use of this. Some say,
"It really lucky of you. Not everyone got what you got."
yeah, I know. I realize it. I am happy to be here, seriously! even at the first place I am not that kind of accepting all this, but I know there is something I need to do here. I wasn't be given this opportunity for nothing. I have a huge and gigantic dreams and jobs need to be done! InsyaAllah.
well, I am Aainaa Sofea, I am 20 years old (since its 2013 already,hehe ) , first year student from School of Management, USM. I am hereby promise that I will make full use of this given gift from Allah and makes my dreams come true. InsyaAllah AMIN.. :')
people, please pray for me too. ^.^
I would love to spend my time like this ! I will, someday. ^___^
Its never cross my mind that Penang Bridge will be the food to my eyes everyday, everytime I want to look at it.
When I was in the early stage of youngster, I was once dreams that one day, I want to be in the place that I can look at the gorgeous sea, smell the air from the stunning beach, hear the sexy sound of the waves everyday! everytime I wish to.
And, surprisely,
Allah answer to my silly dream! It is really a wish come true! :')
I know I have to make full use of this. Some say,
"It really lucky of you. Not everyone got what you got."
yeah, I know. I realize it. I am happy to be here, seriously! even at the first place I am not that kind of accepting all this, but I know there is something I need to do here. I wasn't be given this opportunity for nothing. I have a huge and gigantic dreams and jobs need to be done! InsyaAllah.
well, I am Aainaa Sofea, I am 20 years old (since its 2013 already,hehe ) , first year student from School of Management, USM. I am hereby promise that I will make full use of this given gift from Allah and makes my dreams come true. InsyaAllah AMIN.. :')
people, please pray for me too. ^.^
this is the most similar scenery from my room. of course not this close, hehe
cool huh? yeah, it really do. I love it! I gonna make this shoot too!by my own ^_-
.jpg)
.jpg)


Comments
Post a Comment